ad: elecraft

SOLD Yaesu FL-2100B

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4JHV, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W4JHV

W4JHV Ham Member QRZ Page

I traded an Icom IC-738 for this amp in the summer of 2016. Used it off an on until December 2016. In January I went to Nevada and then Mexico and returned to Georgia in March with $$$ from the sale of my house in Nevada. Of course I had to buy myself a present so I purchased an Ameritron AL-811H. Which by the way is also up for sale but not listed yet. Anyway, the FL-2100B has been sitting in storage ever since. I'm not actually sure what the output is suppose to be on this amp. (See pictures) It was tested using 60 watts on 20 and 80 meters. It may need new tubes.

My wife and I are moving to Bolivia in October to do volunteer work. Can't take much with me so this amp plus the AL-811H ($700.00) are being sold.

Asking $375.00 and would prefer local pickup or a meet up somewhere if the distance isn't too far. I will ship it if that gets it sold. This amp is very heavy so shipping cost won't be cheap.

The MFJ-828 shown in the picture is also for sale and is listed in another ad here on QRZ.

I have other equipment so if you would like a list send me an email.

IMG_1285.JPG
    FL2100B-F.JPG
    FL2100B-80M.JPG
    FL2100B-20M.JPG
    FL2100B-T.JPG

KC8YXA likes this.
  2. W4JHV

W4JHV Ham Member QRZ Page

• • • • SOLD • • • •

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.