ad: w5yi

Yaesu FL-2100B , rewinding plate choke ?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by KD0CAC, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Five hour drive from where? I thought you were starting out in Minneapolis.

Can't wine about that.:p

2. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am driving a moving truck - rental for him , he's moving to San Diego , from MN , so of LA , he said that your are about 5hrs no. From his place in San Diego .
    That maybe too close to Sue :)

3. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm 2-1/2 hours from Sandy Eggo with normal traffic. 2 hours at 2 AM. More like 3 or 3-1/2 hours in rush hour.

4. KD0CAC

So far were are talking about going to one the local candy stores / ham store and a telescope makers group , may find all kinds of trouble to get into .
    The last time I went out west , was to go to a Rainbow gathering in OR. in 78 , ended up in Sonoma Co. for 15 yrs. , then back to MN. in 92 and now ready to leave again .
    Ya never no about road-trips :) my problem now is too much stuff , mostly tools .

5. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Where in SanDiego??

6. KD0CAC

Oh no , now I'm in trouble :)
    At coffee this morning , he asked his old-lady , but I wasn't listening , I'l have to ask .
    Were picking up the truck the 14th , then some loading for a day or 2 , may leave here no later than the 17th .
    They are checking on flights for flying me back , I do not have a real fixed time I need to be back .
    Now Sue , I spouse you have other bad influences [ hams ] you hangout with ?
    My friends name is John also - N0CTL , he does not hang out on the ZED as much as I do , now who's better for it :)
    I'l get an address or area of SD .

7. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds good.
    of the locals the only one I know very well is Pat. MHZ.
    Maybe we can get together for coffee.

8. KD0CAC

I guess I need to bring , what was it , an SX-88 as a tole from coming back CA.?

9. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The customary fee for coming to California is a FTdx-5000 for every amateur in the state. Pat would agree with me.
    Who says the bay area is part of California? Why wasn't I informed? Did anybody else get the memo?
    Gary

10. KD0CAC

We'l have to get another truck or two , to take of all the toles :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.