SOLD Yaesu Filters: XF-115C, XF-117CN, XF-117A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4WB, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. W4WB

W4WB Ham Member QRZ Page

The following filters are new in the box. They were stored in my non-smoking, pet-free house. Items have never been used, but due to part swappers, no returns will be accepted. These filters are now rare or in the case of the AM filter, no longer available even from INRAD.
    1. Yaesu XF-115C/YF-122C - 500 Hz Bandwidth Collins 455 kHz IF CW Filter. For FT-817 / FT-857 / FT-897 / FT-2000. Price is $105 including shipping to CONUS. PayPal payment preferred. Contact me directly at w4wb@arrl.net.
    2. Yaesu XF-117CN CW filter 300 Hz for FT-100 or FT-100D radios. Price is $105 including shipping to CONUS. PayPal payment preferred. Contact me directly at w4wb@arrl.net.
    3. Yaesu XF-117A AM filter 6 kHz for the FT-100 or FT-100D radios. Price is $115 including shipping to CONUS. PayPal payment preferred. Contact me directly at w4wb@arrl.net.

Attached Files:

KE9OL likes this.
  2. W4WB

W4WB Ham Member QRZ Page

The XF-117A AM filter has now been sold. Filter #1 and #2 are still available.
    Tnx de Barry W4WB

3. W4WB

W4WB Ham Member QRZ Page

The XF-115C CW filter has now been sold. The Yaesu XF-117CN CW filter still available.
    Tnx de Barry W4WB

4. W4WB

W4WB Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.