For Sale Yaesu / Collins Mechanical Filters 300khz XF-115CN

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8ZWI, Nov 8, 2019 at 3:30 AM.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KD8ZWI

KD8ZWI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am offering for sale two (2) Yaesu / Collins Mechanical Filters - 300hz (XF-115CN). Please see hi-res photo below. One is an earlier version (blue sticker), one is a later version (Grey Sticker).

I am the original owner of the filter with the blue sticker (purchased before I knew what I was doing)
    I am the second owner of the filter with the grey sticker (it was included with the used 817ND I purchased 2 years ago).

These filters are compatible with/are made for the following radios:

• Yaesu 817
    • Yaesu 817ND
    • Yaesu 818
    • Yaesu 857
    • Yaesu 857D
    I have two for sale -
    • the price for one filter is $109.00, which includes shipping to CONUS addresses.
    • the price for both filters is $209.00, which includes shipping to CONUS addresses.
    The filters will be packed into a static bag, and mailed via USPS priority mail envelope.

These filters are being sold "as is", however, the filters are in perfect working order. I do not operate CW so they are useless to me.

Please e -mail me at the address listed here on QRZ if you are interested (which is KD8ZWI@gmail.com)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019 at 3:51 AM
  2. KD8ZWI

KD8ZWI Ham Member QRZ Page

One filter is sold, the second filter is still available...

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.