SOLD Yaesu 450D and Signalink USB

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1COR, May 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N1COR

N1COR Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my Yaesu FT-450D. It was my first HF radio and it has served me well. I took great care of it, and always transported it in a padded case when it went portable.

The radio is in good condition with only minor blemishes from normal use. It has not been modified other than attaching a dust cover to the antenna connector. The radio includes original box and manual, stock MH-31 hand mic, Vertex MH-67A8J hand mic, Heil XLR mic adapter, USB rig control cable, Ameritron ARB-704 interface cable, and LDG AT 600PRO II tuner interface cable.

The Signalink is configured for the 450D and includes USB cable, spare configuration jumpers, and radio interface cable.

Asking $600 for everything, including shipping, lower 48 only please. Gear will be double-boxed. Preferred method is PayPal. Email (on my QRZ page) is the best way to reach me.

Corey/N1COR

_CCL9309.jpg _CCL9302.jpg _CCL9299.jpg _CCL9315.jpg

2. N1COR

Sold, pending funds.

3. N1COR

SOLD, thanks!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.