ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale Yaesu 450D and LDG 1200

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4EGA, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4EGA

N4EGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Email only to james.viars@comcast.net please. I respond much quicker this way.

Paypal is good to go. Please let me know your zipcode and I will give you the shipping estimate. Shipping will be from 37849 to do your own estimate.

I will do a package deal for the radio and tuner:

Yaesu FT-450D (comes with built in tuner) Never been modified. Comes with Mic, Power Cable, spare fuse, Nifty manual, Instruction Manual, original Box. Non smoker home. Only used on the yaesu power supply you see in the picture (Not included). 100% Works as it should. Excellent condition. $500 Plus actual shipping

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

LDG YT-1200 AutoTuner. Comes with cables for the FT-450D. Does not include a power supply. Works as should & Excellent condition. $150 Plus actual shipping

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

Package deal for the radio and tuner: $625.00

Email only to james.viars@comcast.net please. I respond much quicker this way.

W7BSB likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.