ad: elecraft

xu7akv

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by XU7AKU, May 15, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. XU7AKU

XU7AKU Ham Member QRZ Page

xu7akv is the current callsign of me for vhf bands.
    i had already uploaded some data on the page of qrz.com last year, but now i found the page for xu7akv was changed and used by other one. please check it, and give me back.

tad xu7aku, xu7akv, kh7j, ja1dfk

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello XU7AKU, nice to meet you,

Please, provide us your full name and city and them I will check

3. XU7AKU

name is tadao yamamoto
    living in phnom penh cambodia

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Just let me check

5. EB1BSV

Hello Tadao Yamamoto

According to QRZ policy, it is not allowed to have more than an account. This is a violation of our rules.

You have a lot of accounts in QRZ, so please, DO NOT CREATE MORE ACCOUNT/S

Clarify us what call do you wish as your primary call and the other callsign/s will set as secondary call.

Thank you

6. XU7AKU

the primary accounts are ja1dfk and kh7j.
    i created accounts for each operation in past years, so that you can integrate them to my primary accounts.
    thanks for your understanding.

7. EB1BSV

Sorry, but we need that you provide us only one call as your primary account, the other/s will be set as your secondary

8. XU7AKU

ok, please let me select ja1dfk.

9. EB1BSV

ok

thank you, so, JA1 will be set as your primary account, the other/s will be closed and set under your JA1.

Remember, when your request will be completed, you must manager your secondary call/s under the account for JA1, please, do not log in with the other.

I will inform you when it is completed.

Thank you for your understanding

73, Julio

10. XU7AKU

ok. i understand. thanks a lot for your support.

11. JA1DFK

JA1DFK Ham Member QRZ Page

How is the progress? Still I can not manage XU7AKV page.

12. EB1BSV

Your request was completed.

XU7AKV has been closed and set under your JA1 account.

Please, inform us if you need any assistance more and we will be happy to help you

73, Julio

13. EB1BSV

To manage XU7AKV:

Step 1.-

Step 2.-

On the blue bar, on the top right , click on " your callsign" (JA1DFK), then click on " my account", then scroll down and you will see " Callsigns that you currently manage: "and then click on edit XU7AKV

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

14. EB1BSV

please, DO NOT CREATE MORE ACCOUNT/S

15. EB1BSV

Dear Tadao,

Please, remember that full name, so name and surname is mandatory data in order to be added to our database, this datum has been updated again

73, Julio