For Sale XPR8300 DMR Repeater - 403mhz to 470mhz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AK4GS, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:56 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AK4GS

AK4GS Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a DMR XPR8300 Motorola Repeater for sale. The split is 403-470MHz and 20 to 48 watts output. Does Digital or Analog. Nothing wrong with the repeater, works great. Low hours on repeater. No heavy use either. Hardly anyone uses digital in my area, reason for the sale. Going to analog only. I’ll offer 1 free basic frequency programming if needed. Repeater only. Asking $1250.00. Email: ak4gs at a t t dot net if interested. Thank you!!

2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

is it frozen on analog narrow like the 8400? Yes I know you can buy a one time wide band change, but every time you reprogram it , it then goes back to narrow only... so asking if it allows wide band on any reprogram ?

3. AK4GS

Here's an picture of the repeater for sale.

Attached Files:

4. AK4GS

It's currently on narrow band analog. Currently it doesn't allow wide band on reprogram unless you purchase the key to open it up to wide band.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.