For Sale XPR6550 (UHF) and XPR6500 (VHF) package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4XTS, Jan 12, 2019 at 6:28 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N4XTS

N4XTS Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling these as a package. Motorola XPR6550 UHF "Q" split (403-470) and VHF XPR6500 (does entire VHF band 136-174). The 6550 has GPS, the 6500 does not. The 6550 also has a Connect Plus Trunking option board installed. Both radios are at firmware revision 1.12.17 and were last programmed with CPS16. Programming and programming software NOT included.

Both radio are in good condition and have no broken parts or serious wear but the displays do have scratches but aren't cracked and are 100 percent readable. Both radios have been autotuned on an Aeroflex 3920B and are up to spec. Both are fine for use on DMR HAM and unlike dubious CCRs, don't put out spurs or have questionable part 90 certifications as these are genuine MOTOROLA radios used by professionals. Each radio has an OEM antenna, side port cover, and OEM IMPRES rapid charger V3.90. Both have used batteries which do hold a charge, one date code is 2013, the other 2017. You will get EXACTLY what is shown and I am the owner of these radios. No codeplug passwords or hacked codeplugs. Ready for your CPS.

Price is $250 shipped USA insured with signature required FOR THE PAIR. Not looking for trades or low balls. My price includes Priority Mail insured shipping, and proper packaging. Price is more than fair as these sell for more individually on that auction site, and you never know what you're getting there.

I accept PayPal from USA confirmed accounts only. I will ONLY ship to your USA PayPal confirmed shipping address. No exceptions. Don't ask me to ship to your cousin in Africa, your brothers' work, your church- not playing the game. I video record all packing and shipping activity, and an adult signature WILL be required. I provide tracking and ship thru PayPal shipping which offers both you and I protection. I ship as fast as cleared PayPal funds are received, sorry, I don't hold items till payday, tax refunds come in, etc. First with funds in hand gets the prize.

For fastest response, send email to erik dot bagby at gmail dot com.
    DSC01058.JPG
    DSC01061.JPG
    DSC01059.JPG
    DSC01060.JPG

KX5MOT and N4QWK like this.
  2. N4XTS

N4XTS Ham Member QRZ Page

Radios have been SOLD, paid for, and on their way to their new owner. Thanks to all!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.