For Sale X-band Microwave Transverters, Antennas, etc.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI6R, Sep 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KI6R

KI6R Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm preparing to move to another state so I'd like to pass on some ham radio X-Band equipment to someone who can use it. For sale are three MA-Com 10 GHz microwave systems. These units have been converted for use on 10,368.1 MHz SSB/CW. These units were available in the early 1990s and at that time there were several approaches to converting them to 10,368.1. Included are conversion articles, block and schematic diagrams. The units have been in storage for about 20 years so their condition is unknown. I think the status is: one unit fully converted and ready to operate but has never been used. One unit is fully converted and has been on-the-air but the LO has an unknown failure. This unit has a Down East Microwave 3LNAHK PHEMT preamp and was very sensitive when last used. The third units is a parts unit and may be repairable for use. Included are all old parts, cables, etc that were saved during the conversions. My old test data shows 10,368.1 MHz RF output power at 150mW with 5mW of drive at 144.1 MHz. The conversion of these full duplex units was performed by splitting the RF TX and RX paths to SMA connectors, re-tuning, adding an SMA RF relay for TX/RX switching, and physically rotating the waveguide feed 180 degrees. The dish is 26.5" in diameter. The re-plumbed RF paths allow insertion of any receive preamps desired. Also included are a large collection of mostly WR90 waveguide parts: HP x532B wavemeter, HP x920A adjustable short, 4 SMA-WR90 transitions, 7 N(f)-WR90 transitions, Quantatron WS01X11-17 26VDC WR90 waveguide switch, WR90 rotatable waveguide joint, Tee's, bends, two horn antennas, WR90-WR75 transitions, etc. Also included is a 30.5" diameter X-band dish with an N-connector feed. Contact me via telephone for more details. I do not recommend contact via CL email since it sometimes does not relay. Do not text message me, there will be no reply. I can deliver within 50 miles of Folsom, Ca. Telephone 916 seven six 8 three 8 two two and leave a message if there is no answer. The equipment will be for sale at the Linclon, California swapmeet next Saturday if it has not been sold. $450 or best offer. 73.

Attached Files:

K7LRC, AE5SB, W1TRY and 1 other person like this.
  2. KI6R

KI6R Ham Member QRZ Page

I am travelling between El Dorado Hills, Ca and the Tucson, Az area about every other month. I can transport all the X-band gear and meet anyone along the I5 and I210, I10 feeways between the two locations. This means transport is possible to the San Bernardino, Indio, Phoenix and Tucson areas. I can also travel via Nevada to Arizona so other meeting points are possible along that route. P1160397.JPG

3. N1AV

N1AV Ham Member QRZ Page

Any of this still available now that the hamfest is over?

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.