Wanted WSPR Shield for Raspberry Pi

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4PP, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KK4PP

KK4PP Ham Member QRZ Page

My HF antenna seems to be sitting idle most of the time. When I do get a chance to play radio nowadays, it's usually on D-Star, IRLP, etc. Thinking of setting up a Raspberry Pi WSPR transmitter and connecting it to my unused wire in the trees. Looking for someone with an inexpensive WSPR board they are willing to part with...

Not sure how this happened, but I seem to have 5 Raspberrys laying around the shack and only 3 are in use. Looking for the WSPR shield only. Not really looking to purchase another Pi with it. If you have a unused Pi sitting on the bench, check my QRZ page for a couple inspirational pics of what you might do with it...

Feel free to email jaygray A.T bellsouth D.O.T net with anything you might have available. Thanks for looking!

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.