WSJT-X Waterfall off by 1 KHz

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by KB7AK, Sep 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB7AK

KB7AK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Kind of hard to describe. It started yesterday, Norton antivirus popped up with a message that a restart is required. I click "yes" and a few seconds later realized that the restart had started. I really didn't want to restart... and then windows (10) pops up with the message that the following applications are preventing a restart. I thought "great", cancel out of it and WSJT-X had two error pop-ups. One was around configuration (that one was due to HRD had already closed down), the other error message I had never seen and I don't remember what the wording was. I ended up rebooting and then this happened: After everything came up I start HRD and WSJT-X (together with JTAlertX) and I noticed on 20M that there was nothing displayed on the waterfall for the first 1 KHz. I found it odd, called CQ and absolutely no response. I ended up changing the frequency in HRD to 14.075 and I get the usual display, and my CQ calls were answered. This happens on every band, it is very consistent. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

(running latest versions of Win10, HRD, WSJT-X, and JTAlertX)