ad: ProAudio-1

WSJT-X v2.0.0 by K1JT released - not compatible to earlier versions!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by DH2ID, Dec 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD2NOM

KD2NOM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wut?

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Can someone break that up into 77-bit packets for me to digest? :D

3. M6ENP

M6ENP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

uum no in short"dont bitch about wsjt ver 2.0 when windows worse" there u go by my count 49 characters :)

4. AB2YC

AB2YC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The fix is to delete the blank lines at the end of the .adi file before you import it into WSJT-X v2.0.0

5. KY4MJW

KY4MJW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

These XP people get a new pc run 2.0 in newer windows then use your old xp key and run everything else in a xp vm machine lol.

6. M6ENP

M6ENP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

nah, no vm machine for me , i have enough of listening to my son who is 18 and at college studying it going on about vm servers vm clients setting up processor speeds and ram usage, nope win 10 crap,so know back to win7 legit for laptop as well as tower

7. KD0XL

KD0XL Ham Member QRZ Page

Chk your ITU zone setting...maby it changed with upgrade

MI0NWA likes this.
  8. WB7ELY

WB7ELY Ham Member QRZ Page

Guys I'm not a dummy with computer stuff -- but this has me scratching my head..
    I Loaded the open SSL and then it wanted $10 to paypal which I paid and still does not work. cannot find the VC++2013 on the other link. When I go to eload the ssl it wants another $10!

9. WB7ELY

WB7ELY Ham Member QRZ Page

Network Error SSL/TLS Support not Installed
    Guys I'm not a dummy with computer stuff -- but this has me scratching my head..
    I Loaded the open SSL and then it wanted $10 to paypal which I paid and still does not work. cannot find the VC++2013 on the other link. When I go to reload the ssl it wants another $10!

10. K3SZ

K3SZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Earlier in this long thread, there are some posted solutions to the issue you describe. Since I don't use LoTW, I resolved my issue with placing the .CSV file in a certain sub-directory as mentioned in the V2.0.0 user guide. Some others just ignored the request for a donation and were still able to get what they needed.