WSJT-x How do I export log to ADIF file?

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by W5BRM, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
  1. W5BRM

W5BRM Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm wondering how to export my log to ADIF from WSJT-x. I have an EQSL account that it's supposed to upload to but It doeanst seem to send every contact. I've made about 12 JT65 contacts this evening so far but only 2 of them are uploaded to EQSL. Is there anyway to directly download my log from WSJT-x to my computer so I can manually upload them to LOTW, EQSL...etc?

2. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

The WSJT-X log file is already in ADIF format; it saves in that format by default. Depending upon your OS, it is found in different places, but is always called wsjtx_log.adi.

Dave
    K3DCW

3. AA9G

AA9G Ham Member QRZ Page

Well the log is already on your computer. Mine is located right on the C: drive ( in other words it's a root folder) in the WSJTX folder which you will probably discover right under your Windows folder.

4. W5BRM

W5BRM Ham Member QRZ Page

OK Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I saw it but wasn't sure if that was the actual file needed. Got it figured out now though. Appreciate the replies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.