ad: M2Ant-1

WSJT-X(/any ADIF) to QRZ Logbook automatic upload

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by DM2VV, Feb 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
  1. M0LVL

M0LVL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've also noticed that my when the scheduler runs the task, my Python window appears with the modify, repair or uninstall options every time. I think something else is not quite right now as no new QSOs are being uploaded :-(

2. DM2VV

DM2VV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

nope, sure it does not have to match mine..

3. DM2VV

sorry, no idea what's happening here... last resort would possibly to uninstall python, delete the scheduled task and redo the setup from scratch.

4. M0LVL

M0LVL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No problem Vladimir, thank you for the help you have given trying to fix my problem, it is very much appreciated.

5. DM2VV

You are welcome, Steven.

M0LVL likes this.
  6. GM5LWD

GM5LWD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Vladimir,

Just installed the script and it's working nicely. Only comment is that it is creating a separate adi file every 5 minutes from the errors due to duplication as I'm not deleting my current wsjt adi log.

Gary GM5LWD

7. DM2VV

Hi Gary,

thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Regarding the duplicates & error logs - yep, that is something what i'm currently on.
    In the next release the program will keep track of uploaded QSOs and will not attempt to re-upload them.

8. DM2VV

Hi all,

i've released a new version of adi_to_qrz - https://gitlab.com/v2b1n/adi_to_qrz

In this release (v0.6) the program caches locally the added QSO records.
    Now, in case when you do not empty the "wsjtx_log.adi" after each run using the "-d" flag you'll not get any errors. The already added (and cached) entries are ignored.

Please free to grab the ZIP at https://gitlab.com/v2b1n/adi_to_qrz/-/releases/v0.6

Best

Vladimir
    DM2VV

1 person likes this.
  9. DM2VV

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  10. K4RVA

K4RVA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Vladimir,

Thank you SO very much for creating this amazing program! I hesitate to call it just a 'script', because of how large of a problem it has solved, and because of the amount of time you must have spent on it so far. I've configured two instances of it, one for WSJT-X and a second for FLDIGI, and both work great. There are no more multiple logging/conduit programs for me to forget to start before operating. Wonderful!

Do you accept donations? I did not see any references to this on the gitlab page.

Cheers,
    Steve K4RVA