SOLD Wraase model MR9202 weather satellite receiver.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W1TSL, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1TSL

W1TSL Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a well designed German receiver that works in the 137-138 Mhz band for NOAA weather images. It is fully crystalled. When I added NOAA 18 and 19 frequencies I taped the two presently unused frequency crystals to the top. There is no power supply included so 12-15VDC is required. The received image was copied with my homemade omni-directional antenna and processed in WXtoIMG which should still be available free on line. I have some receiver documentation. $100 plus actual shipping cost. 01042009b.jpg ntation for this radio.

Attached Files:

2. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Will you take Paypal ?

3. W1TSL

Yes I will...

4. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks I have a friend who may be interested. Will let you know later today if someone else does not buy it first. Art

5. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I was wondering if this is still for sale ? If yes, how much to ship to 85929 / Lakeside,AZ.

My email ADD is tigman@cableone.net

Thanks for your time.
    Steve / N7DPX / Lakeside,AZ.

6. W1TSL

Sorry, sold today.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.