World Radio Friendship Award Question please...

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by W4MMC, Sep 24, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W4MMC

W4MMC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have 27 confirmed QSO but only 20 are showing on the awards page.
    How do I get these confirmed so I can receive the Award?
    Thanks

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

The rule is:
    World Radio Friendship Award
    1. This award was created to celebrate QRZ's 25th continuous year of business and is awarded to any QRZ user who has 25 or more confirmed QSOs in his or her logbook.
    2. Both the transmitting and receiving party must maintain a QRZ Logbook.
    Some confirmations derive from LoTW wherein the worked party does not maintain a QRZ Logbook.

3. W4MMC

W4MMC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It is my understanding if the call is dark blue they are members. If that is correct the 27 are members.
    Thanks

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

5. NG9F

NG9F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Which award type are you selecting? Mixed is the default. Or it should be. Check to see if CW or some other mode is selected. Just a wild idea. Best of luck to you!

6. R0QAF

R0QAF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Здравствуйте! У меня вопрос по награде "Квадрат сетки". У меня журнал показывает что есть не зачётные 84 QSO при правильных 55% в которых неправильно указан QTH-локатор, мой и корреспондента. Почему так происходит, ведь вся информация заносится через "ADIF файл", почему взялись эти ошибки, вместо моего локатора PP42 система заносит совсем другой, так же происходит и у корреспондента. Можно ли это исправить,дипломная программа работает не правильно или я чего то не понимаю? Спасибо Андрей Санников (R0QAF) 73!

7. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

^^^^^

Hello! I have a question about the Grid Square award. My journal shows that there are 84 QSO not valid with correct 55% in which the QTH-locator, mine and the correspondent are incorrectly indicated. Why this happens, because all the information is entered through the "ADIF file", why these errors were taken, instead of my PP42 locator, the system puts a completely different one, just like the correspondent. Is it possible to fix this, the diploma program does not work correctly, or I don’t understand something? Thanks Andrei Sannikov (R0QAF) 73!

8. W1DQ

9. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  10. W1DQ

The data entered by the user, whether manually or by ADIF file, overrides the default data that might exist at the time of entry. It is up to the user to check all default data for correctness prior to completing the record.

In the case of a confirmation or award-based field, the system tests for a match between your data entry and your worked party’s entry. If the confirmation fields match, a confirmation is indicated. If the award-based fields match, an award credit is issued; if not, the mis-match detailed data is presented.

If the award-based data that you entered does not match that which your worked party entered, you must determine which of the entries is correct. If your record is incorrect, resolve it by EDITING your record. Otherwise, contact your worked party by e-mail or private message to resolve the incorrect data issue.

----
    Данные, введенные пользователем, вручную или с помощью файла ADIF, переопределяют данные по умолчанию, которые могут существовать на момент ввода. Пользователь должен проверить правильность всех данных по умолчанию до завершения записи.В случае поля подтверждения или вознаграждения система проверяет соответствие между введенными вами данными и данными вашей рабочей группы. Если поля подтверждения совпадают, указывается подтверждение. Если поля, основанные на наградах, совпадают, выдается бонусный кредит; если нет, то представлены несоответствующие подробные данные.Если введенные вами данные о вознаграждении не совпадают с данными, введенными вашей рабочей группой, вы должны определить, какая из записей является правильной. Если ваша запись неверна, разрешите ее, отредактировав вашу запись. В противном случае, свяжитесь с вашим работником по электронной почте или в личном сообщении, чтобы решить проблему с неверными данными.