Wonder if this is a scam? Ft-2980

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC3HUM, May 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KC3HUM

KC3HUM Ham Member QRZ Page

2. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

the owners address is about 60 miles from my house.......... seems odd a rug company would be selling ham radios........... seems odder if you search on their website for YAESU, it finds no matches, yet they are offering YAESU ft-2980 radios

3. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like one of those cookie cutter websites.

I wouldn't risk it myself.

4. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have emailed the contact person/owner with some questions, will post any info of interest if she responds

KP4SX likes this.
  5. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Their site gets a 1% trust rating. What could possibly go wrong?

AJ4GQ likes this.
  6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh, they also sell bath mats & rugs!

7. KC3HUM

KC3HUM Ham Member QRZ Page

Ya i emailed her too lol. Not really expecting a response

8. ON8CB

ON8CB Ham Member QRZ Page

Is Zodbuy Scam or Legit? It is not a genuine website and we do not recommend it. We found all the qualities of scam sites in it. Therefore, keep a distance from this site and never share your information with them.

Now, you know that Zodbuy is a site which you should avoid. But we request you to read the red flags that we have found and understand the modus operandi of such types: Keenf, Jonspicks, Rbgell, Riverxstore, Primmier, AllCAMarket, Newzem, Xhmbabay, Timkc, Mfnotion, Charmfancy, Rbrou, Epictapestry, Abilil, Nikekz, Qseoul, Giyzmobuy, Margotwig, Cbagymost, Mavelsale, BvBwue, 7kto14k, Drmmk, Smnbb, Nikect, Nikett, Nikebt, Nikekt, Starshoptrend, Drmxp, and Goosxc. All of them have the same modus operandi.

Source: https://wisdomganga.com/what-is-zodbuy-is-zodbuy-scam-or-is-zodbuy-legit-zodbuy-review/

Attached Files:

VE1DDD likes this.
  9. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

That site is advertised on TV here.

10. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

There goes the remaining 1% of its credibility.

ND6M and K2CD like this.