ad: AlphaRF-1

WinEQF 3.1

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by N6BBS, Jan 30, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. RU6YY

RU6YY Ham Member QRZ Page

I am also concerned about this problem. Perhaps you will write about this Torkel LA6VJA?
  2. W1PR

W1PR Ham Member QRZ Page

I've got the same problem. Have you had any responses or been able to figure it out? TNX. 73 de Paul - W1PR
  3. W8RLS

W8RLS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have written Torkel, and not even, has he bothered to give me a response.......
  4. LA6VJA

LA6VJA Ham Member QRZ Page

5. RU6YY

Dear Torkel, nice to meet you here.
    The problem of exporting FT-8 to ADIF is very urgent. Win-EQF remains for many colleagues a favorite software. I am asking you to upgrade the export DLL. The community of Win-EQF users will be grateful to you.
    With best regards, Serge R6YY.
  6. W8RLS

7. W8RLS

Torkel did in fact contact me via email.shortly after the last post I did. He did explain why he could not do the upgrade. Serge R6YY, have you had any luck with this?
  8. W8RLS

Thanks Torkel for your response...
  9. RU6YY

I do not have good news. "I have to scratch my left ear with my right hand". That is, I first write FT8 records to another LOG (russian LogHX). Further I make ADIF and upload to LOTW. And after that I add these FT8 notes to the general log Win-EQF. This is the convenience in the 21st century :) What is there to do? Selyavi, as the French say. Merry Christmas to you and all those present. 73.
  10. K2LCK

K2LCK Ham Member QRZ Page

[ I finally ended up using that disk and installing it on an old computer running vista. Then used win-eqf to export it as an ADIF file and imported to a different logger.

Chuck, N0NC[/QUOTE]
    yeh,thatis prob the best way to go... tnx ed