WinEQF 3.1

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by N6BBS, Jan 30, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
  1. N6BBS

N6BBS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello I am Jen N6BBS. I use WinEQF version3.1 for my logging. I had a computer crash and lost my software. The log itself was backed up on my flash drive, but I lost the install program.
    WinEQF is no longer supported and when I went to the download site the program had malware in it.

I am looking for someone that has WinEQF 3.1 install package that would be willing to email me a copy to....
    n6bbs@arrl.net

Thanks very much for any help.
    Jen

2. KK7EL

KK7EL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You can download 3.01 from website http://www.bitwrap.no/web/index.php?id=downloads

I assume 3.1 was a typo, believe 3.01 is latest and that is what I am running.

DOWNLOADS
    Please find the official Win-EQF* downloads below. For historic reasons you can also find a section containing the last official N3EQF releases of JR-EQF, Log-EQF and Win-EQF.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QSO-logging as it should be. Please donate if you like Win-EQF*.

Win-EQF* version 3 is now available from the download link below.
    Please note: 1) A registration code is no longer required. 2) Please DO NOT run this installer if you already have version 2.xx/3.xx installed, download a PATCH instead.

3. N0NC

N0NC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

4. N0NC

These are the files with the malware in them. Win eqf is gone kaput. If you logs are in eqf format, get out your paper logs or cards and start typing.

5. W9FTV

W9FTV Ham Member QRZ Page

6. 9K2AI

9K2AI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi all from Mauritania,

Is any one could tell me how I can add 60 meters ( 5 MHz ) to my EQF log ?

Thanx in advance,

Ahmad
    5T2AI ( 5T5TI )

7. KC4OR

KC4OR Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been using EQF since it came out had a few lil bugs but using it still on win 10 with cat control ,everything works great
    log conversion works good.What problems are you having?Also nevergot any adware or viruses from legit download sites.

8. N0NC

KC4OR: I googled for win-eqf downloads, but it took me to a site that my browser warned me not to go there. I don't know whats up with that. I was trying to recover logs with about 14,000 contacts for a friend here locally. The disk he had of win-eqf was so old it was 16 bit, so win 7 wouldn't install it. I finally ended up using that disk and installing it on an old computer running vista. Then used win-eqf to export it as an ADIF file and imported to a different logger.

Chuck, N0NC

9. K4MWB

K4MWB Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there a file in the WIN-EQF folder I can update to add the new FT8 as a legitimate mode (it's a new mode in WSJT-X)? When I try to export those QSO's they don't make through the process. Therefor I can't send those QSO's to LoTW.

10. W9FTV

W9FTV Ham Member QRZ Page

I haven't used WinEQF, but based on the responses so far; I'd have to say it's deader than the dodo.