ad: Mountaingoat-1

William J. Farr, AI2I SK November 25, 2022

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K2HAT, Nov 29, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

William J. Farr, AI2I SK

[​IMG]

William J. Farr III – of North Wildwood, NJ passed away November 25, 2022. He was born in Camden, NJ to the late William and Anna (formerly Wilhelm) Farr, Jr. Bill worked as Sales Manager at Fireplace People in Marmora and was a member of the Anglesea Volunteer Fire Company #1. Bill was an avid ham radio operator and volunteered for the North Wildwood Office of Emergency Management (NWOEM).Bill is survived by his wife of 25 years, Elizabeth (formerly McDevitt); sons Shannon (Christine) Rocks and Michael (Maureen) Rocks; grandchildren: Mikey and Mackenzie Rocks; as well as many nieces, nephews, and extended family. Along with his parents, he is predeceased by his son Sean Rocks and sister Barbaranne Anstatt.Funeral services will be Friday, December 2, 2022 at Notre Dame De La Mer Parish, St. Ann's Church, 2901 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260. Viewing from 10 to 11 a.m. Mass will start at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Bill's name to Lazarus House Ministries, 2900 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 or Survivors of Cancer, Inc., PO Box 266, Wildwood, NJ 08260.
    Published by Radzieta Funeral Home on Nov. 28, 2022.
    https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/william-farr-obituary?id=38236916

K1LKP likes this.
  2. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

3. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

AI2I RESPECT fully vy73 djoaj ekrem

K1LKP likes this.