ad: BilalCo-1

Why was my post removed???

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by AB3ME, Jun 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. AB3ME

AB3ME XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was directed to contact the Swapmeet Coordinator here by the support center because of the following...

QRZ User Support Center Case #333491

Dear AB3ME,

We received the following request from you:

I placed three ads for items to sell on 6/15/2019. I received an alert that my first ad placed for tubes was deleted because I could not place more than three ads in one day....I GUESS YOU PEOPLE CANNOT ADD ... I only placed three (3)...so what is the problem>????????? Please explain....I do not understand.....

Hopefully someone will provide me a good reason my 3rd post was deleted???

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Bill - you will get a lot better response if you tone it down. This is NOT the forum to post in about this - I will move it.

Let me look at the Swapmeet record and get back to you.

Dave
    W7UUU

K1OIK, N3AB and K1RAK like this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I'm not seeing any deleted ads ... I will keep checking

Dave
    W7UUU

4. W7UUU

Bill I've gone back two days and see no deleted threads. Sometimes Moderators can make mistakes - but in this case, I don't see any thread deletions in the Swapmeet that correspond to what you're asking.

Just post the ad again - as long as you have not started more than three "for sale" threads in a 7-day period you should be fine.

By all means PM or email if you have further questions.

very best regards

Dave
    W7UUU

5. W7UUU

I found it Bill. This one has been bugging me, so I did more searching and realize now it was ME who deleted it and it was my mistake.

I don't appreciate the "I GUESS YOU PEOPLE CANNOT ADD" comment - Moderation is not a paid job nor a particularly exact science at times. We do the best we can, in a fast moving environment, with lots of duties. Sometimes I am called to Moderate stuff while I'm traveling and doing it from my MS Surface or iPhone from an airport, as in this particular case, and once in a while, mistakes can happen.

My sincere apologies - I have found and restored your ad.

Should this ever happen again, a PM to any Moderator might be a better approach to figure out what might have happened.

I can assure you I can in fact "ADD" - but I can also assure you that I'm not perfect as none of us are, and always just try to do my best for all involved.

Dave
    W7UUU

W2RMT, W8NDB, KQ4MM and 5 others like this.
  6. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

7. AB3ME

AB3ME XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for your efforts Dave. I understand mistakes are made, and I apologize if my remark about your addition offended you. I see my ads are now up, however now are showing as "UNVERIFIED MEMBER"..., so, I must ask, i did everything to be verified and got acknowledgement of being verified....now it is showing as unverified???? Maybe I did something wrong?? Please let me know.

8. W7UUU

Your ads show "unverified" until your application has been reviewed by paid QRZ staff members.

Until that happens, your status will not be updated as this is done by hand - and I cannot do it as only paid QRZ staff can do that.

regards

Dave
    W7UUU

KS4W and WG7X like this.