WHY DO ADS KEEP BEING REMOVED ???????

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K0TCH, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K0TCH

K0TCH Ham Member QRZ Page

I corrected the photo and reposted but someone keeps removing my ad WHY !!!!!!

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Paypal upcharging would be my guess

3. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you the person who removed the ad?

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No.

5. K0TCH

Why the hell don't someone tell you why they remove the ad's. I have relisted 3-4 times and it has been removed that many times without a word as to why. If it's the PayPal thing then 90% of the ads need removed. I listed the same as what I see.

6. K0TCH

Like wrong place to ask a question. "ad was moved to another forum heading" Well how about telling me where the hell you moved it to! I looked in a DOZEN heading before I stumbled on it. LUCKY ME, HAHA

7. N9LVU

N9LVU Ham Member QRZ Page

Actually you ARE violating the rules of QRZ as well.
    https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/paypal-fee-up-charging-is-prohibited-on-qrz.482930/
    Read the thread to understand issue.

This is one of your ads;

Radio works is as it should with no problems ever. Yaesu verified no problems per serial number. Radio is a 6-16 production. Comes with clean crisp factory box, clean paper manual, power cord and stock mic. Auto tuner works FB and all freq. 160 through 70 cm this includes 2 meters work as they should. xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Price is $675 shipped or $700 PayPal and shipped. Also included is a NIFTY MANUAL. Photo is a bit blury good thing I didn't become a photographer, I would of went hungy.
    Edie KØTCH

Bold enlarged text shows that you are upcharging a fee of $25 for selling through Paypall.

N2EY likes this.
  8. K0TCH

Hey Einstein
    I reposted this 12 minutes ago and forwarded a copy to Fred. I have done exactly what Fred said to do in his email to me. So what problems are there now? The only BOLDED thing is FB for Fine Business and 2 words Nifty Manual . Is this also wrong according to you?

This radio works perfectly with no problems, always has. Yaesu verified the serial number and there are no problems with this radio, manufacture date is 6-16. Radio is clean as new and not all scratched up. Comes with clean crisp box and original paper manual and NIFTY MANUAL. Stock mic and full length power cord. Works as you would expect and antenna tuner works FB also. Covers 160 meters through 70 centimeters which includes 2 meters. Basically a shack in box. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Price is $700 shipped, total cost. PayPal okay also. contact me directly : ediej1@outlook.com

9. W7UUU

Please - tone it down.

I just saw your new ad. It's fine - and conforms to the rules. That's all anyone asks.

Dave
    W7UUU

N3AB likes this.
  10. K0TCH

Maybe you Volunteers could be more helpful and everyone wouldn't be so mad about why things are done the way they are. We don't know the rules like Moderators do and I am not going to try to learn every freaking rule. If a mistake is made how about tell the offender what is wrong and how to fix it. And while you are at it when you move some ones ad to another forum how about telling that person where you moved it to. I am very toned down.
    Edith kØtch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.