ad: Schulman-1

Why are some so negativity in the Amateur radio hobby?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AB2YC, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. W4ZD

W4ZD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ah, yes, remember that one very well. Five fundamental mathematical constants related in a single equation. Cool, eh? :) Of course, it can also be reduced to four, as in e^(i*pi) = -1. But I like the version you quoted better. :)

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Ah, but can you imagine the square root of -1?

WA9SVD, K4MSM, KK5JY and 1 other person like this.
  3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It's just my imagination, once again, running away with me ;)

Dave
    W7UUU

N2EY likes this.
  4. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

upload_2018-11-7_20-55-48.png

5. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

In your example of "A" and "B" above, you seem to be confusing "truth" with guilt. The fact that B shot a is perhaps the truth. Whether B is guilty of a crime IS a matter for the court and/or jury to decide.

K3XR likes this.
  6. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

I deleted my FaceBook account two years ago. I am so glad I did. I still have a Twitter account but haven't been on Twitter in over a year. I think they should change the name Social Media to Anti Social Media. Of course, that's just my opinion and nothing more. If you enjoy Facebook or Twitter, I am happy for you. I found all the bickering and fighting too stressful. As the infamous Rodney King once said, "Why can't we all just get along?"

W4IOA likes this.
  7. K4AGO

You had me believing all that crap until you said mathematics. No one in his right mind enjoys mathematics as a hobby (I'm Just kidding}. The only thing I can think of that would be more painful or difficult than mathematics would be childbirth ( I am not a woman).

8. K4AGO

Cant be Chicken Pox. I had Chicken Pox and I am a ham. Maybe Small Pox or Malaria?

KA4DPO likes this.
  9. K4AGO

Well said, Roger. Thank You!

10. K4AGO

What do you mean "Like the National Enquirer?" Are you trying to say that Elvis was not spotted in the Piggly Wiggly in Jackson Missippi??? I am offended by your untruthful comment. (Just kidding about being offended.)

W4ZD likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.