Why ar there only "Latest confirmed contacts" shown ?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by OE7TTT, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. OE7TTT

OE7TTT Ham Member QRZ Page

Why are there only the "latest confirmed contacts" in the tab "Logbook" ?
    So we can not see the actual logs!

In the old Logbook it was possible to see all logs, includet the not confirmed !

Please make an correction !

2. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

The new logbook employs a double blind standard for confirmation. If we display the logs that aren;t confirmed it undermines the double blind. This will not be changed.

3. OE7TTT

Oh no, thats a very bad solution !
    I do not like it !

Thats for me an step back !!

4. IZ2XAH

IZ2XAH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Also for me. It is better to see all the contact not only those confirmed. It seem that ffom a certain date I have no more contact from a callsign who sees may logbook.
    Please step back.
    Thank IZ2XAH

5. W7TX

W7TX Ham Member QRZ Page

How about give us the option to show all the contacts or only the confirmed ones. Let the users make the decision instead of being told it that is the way it is and will not be changed. Why change it, did you get complaints? I liked it the way it was.

6. OE7TTT

The big problem is, that maybe only about 5% will confirm the QSO !

And to give the use its own decision, what to display, is an very good idea !

7. K4JLB

K4JLB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You only see the confirmed which I don't like but on v2 you cant see the name at a glance..........I want sub. anymore for this.

8. WD8FM

WD8FM Ham Member QRZ Page

I Don't like it...I liked it better when it showed the last 10 contacts I made on my web page. The way you have it now I have to open my Logbook to view my last contacts first. I then have to re-open my web page. If I could choose between the New version Logbook and the old version, I would choose the old version logbook. Wish we had that option.

9. WY4J

WY4J Ham Member QRZ Page

This was a terrible and stupid change. You do not get people used to something and then snatch it away and then telling them, too bad this option is no longer available. A paternalistic attitude is not the west way in business. Dictatorships do not do well when we voluntarily send you our money as there are many others around we might want to donate our $30 to.

10. WY4J

WY4J Ham Member QRZ Page

Wrong answer my friend. The only reason why you get to have your little title is because little guys like us send you our money. I'm a paid subscriber and the only reason and I mean only THE reason I send you my $30 is so I can upload my unconfirmed and latest contacts as soon as I am done. It brings me joy seeing my latest contacts listed on my log. I send you money every year just for this and only this. Now that you took this option from me, I no longer have a compelling reason to ever send you any money again as you no longer offer the only service I was willing to pay for.

Don't get me wrong, you have a great site and I visit it dozens of times a day but the only reason I sent you money is for the option you have just removed and so adamantly claim will never return. Therefore, as the majority here I will soon be just another freeloader

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.