WHO WATCHED, PVR'D OR TAPED THE ROYAL WEDDING?

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by VE3PP, Apr 29, 2011.

?

ROYAL WEDDING, WHO WATHCED?

Poll closed May 6, 2011.
  1. I stayed up and watched the wedding live on TV

70.0%
  2. I recorded the wedding

30.0%
  3. I actually attended the wedding!

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
  1. WF7A

WF7A Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you think they'll play Sid's version of My Way at the royal ball? :D

2. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

My wife came to bed all excited, saying that the brides Dress was a big Secret and no one knew what it looked like before the wedding.

(Yawn......................)

She was mad she had to go to work, and wanted to stay up and see the wedding

WIVES!!!!!

I am sure the wedding dress was white. They kissed after saying "I DO!"

(YAWN!!!!!!!!!!)

She doesn't remember HER wedding, where she said "YOU'LL DO!" It was either MARRY ME, or be an OLD MAID like her 3 sisters. So she chose the FORMER and has been in misery ever since. But atleast I don't BEAT her like happens to her younger sister. She has all the rice she can eat, doesn't have to live in a straw hut, and has a GRANDBABY to play with. Life is GOOD for her.

She can watch all she needs to see on the wedding tonight on TV NEWS

3. W0VYE

W0VYE Ham Member QRZ Page

I woke up just as the coverage on NBC was ending. Watched the replayed highlights. Even got a happy tear in the corner of one eye. It all took about 15 minutes. Okay, that's over. Next?

73 to the happy couple and everyone else. Peace on earth. Now let's rock and roll.

4. M3KXZ

M3KXZ Ham Member QRZ Page

The dress is white, and not too flouncy either. But, no, they didn't kiss after saying "I do". They did however kiss twice on the balcony of Buck Palace. I liked Pippa's dress......

5. AC4UT

AC4UT Ham Member QRZ Page

I turned the news on as usual this morning and was disappointed to see a wedding in progress instead of the weather. I said OH… %&*$#@ and my wife said “this will be on all day, and good timing I wanted to see her dress”. I continued my usual routine and chanced to glance up and see a split screen scenario of people all over the world watching the spectacle. I was relieved to see that I wasn’t being filmed since I was about to get into the shower and wasn’t dress for the occasion. Anyway I can now leave this existence without any regrets knowing I got to see part of the wedding. Please note sarcasm

6. K9ASE

K9ASE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

same here except it was Fox I also saw the RAF fly over the Spitfire's and Lancaster bomber were better than the dress. I was happy for Britain everyone needs to feel proud of their nation every once in awhile.

7. AE1PT

AE1PT Ham Member QRZ Page

Nope. I would just as soon watch a wino throw up in the park...

8. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For the first evening since the Stanley Cup finals started, CBC is not showing a hockey game.

9. KB1NXE

KB1NXE Ham Member QRZ Page

You missed a possible answer on your poll. The 'What wedding' choice. Just what is it with Europe and some of Americas fascination with royalty?

10. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Ham Member QRZ Page

The replays remind me of a football game I could be watching..

...stay tuned for next weeks episodes

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.