WHO KNOWS SKILLS TO CALL USA FROM NE ASIA?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by BG2KZP, Mar 31, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

Our Chinese friend probably wants to make a real QSO. In digital form, he has already talked with the Americans on this forum ...

W0JKT and K0UO like this.
  2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Lighten up, it's just a hobby. Oh, I see you've been excoriated for that already.

My first question was also about noise levels at the OP's location. That and takeoff angle.

All covered previously. Carry on.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    K0UO, W0FS, N3AWS and 1 other person like this.
  3. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Not that hard to work China are other Asian countries in that region on 40 or 20 just about everyday

K5ABB likes this.
  4. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It is from here!

W0FS likes this.
  5. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I work them on Gray Line just about anytime I want to from my Belize V31kw station. I worked a Mongolian station last week

W2AI likes this.
  6. N7VGO

N7VGO Ham Member QRZ Page

YUJIA, if I can call you that. There has been some go antenna ideas, look then and maybe get them a try if you can. But I checked the times when I got my contacts with China and it was around 2200 and 0100 UTC. I'm in the Pacific Northwest, Washington State, and for me that is the best time for me to look for Asia contacts. All thou I am not a CW operator ( I might try to get back to it) I mostly do FT8. So I can get there in FT8 I'm sure CW will work fine. Try working at your sunrise or just after and see what you can get.
    Good Luck and Good DX
    73, de N7VGO
    Val

N3AWS and BG2KZP like this.
  7. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

There's been really impressive propagation on 30m in the late afternoon / early evening here on the E Coast of the US. Give 30m a try.

K0UO and BG2KZP like this.
  8. KL2WX

KL2WX Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for this! I see a Delta Loop in my future. This would work great for my small lot.

KA4DPO and BG2KZP like this.
  9. BG2KZP

BG2KZP Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much. I will have a try. 73, de BG2KZP

K0UO and N3AWS like this.
  10. K7JOE

K7JOE Subscriber QRZ Page

你好,韩先生。 我很高兴您询问有关NA火腿的操作。 有两种方法。 一种是使用高频带。 另一种是使用数字业余无线电语音网络结合使用无线电和互联网。 一些示例是D-Star,C4FM模式。 您可以使用小型无线电热点连接到Internet,并在世界范围内建立许多联系。 HF对我来说更有趣。 您在中国东北吉林的位置是联系加拿大西部和美国西部站点的理想位置。 我鼓励您尝试20米和17米频段。 天线尺寸不太大,您应该会成功。 我在北京生活了10年,很乐意为您提供帮助。 请与我联系,以获取有关您的设备和特定位置的更多信息,以便我们讨论天线的选择。

73 DE Joe K7JOE

BG2KZP, K0UO and PA5COR like this.