ad: SMHam-1

SOLD Whistler WS1040 P25 Digital Scanner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4OSS, May 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K4OSS

K4OSS Ham Member QRZ Page

Also known as the Radio Shack PRO-106 and GRE PSR-500.

It can track APCO 25 digital trunking systems, in addition to Motorola Type I/II systems, LTR and EDACS.

Overall in great shape with just the normal signs of wear. NO major deformities or cosmetic blemishes. Comes from a clean, non-smoking environment. Updated with latest firmware as of a few months ago.

Tested working on both P25 and analog trunking systems. Includes stock rubber duck antenna, additional telescoping antenna, USB programming cable, battery holders for alkaline and rechargeable, and AC power supply.

I'm selling it because I'm moving to an area that is almost entirely conventional analog, so no need for the advanced trunking/digital capabilities of this guy anymore.

Asking $150 firm, shipped to continental US via USPS. No returns. PayPal/USPS money order. PM me if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    KN4OO likes this.
  2. K4OSS

[Deleted - accidental post]

3. K4OSS

Sold!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.