Unverified Seller Whistler WS-1098

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8CMI, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K8CMI

K8CMI Ham Member QRZ Page

It's a nice radio, works great, but I just don't use it all that much. I'm trying to clean up my shack, so it's time for it to go.

I don't have the original box, or the original wall wart. I'm the second owner. I ran it from my rig runner and PowerPoles. It's never been mobile. I used in as a base scanner in my shack.

Whistler WS1098.jpg Included, as you can see in the picture, is the scanner, bracket, remote head mounting bracket and screws, remote head extension cable, and the power cable with the PowerPoles.

The tab sticking up on the top left of the display is the tab on the plastic screen cover - it's never been removed.

I'm asking $275 + actual shipping, OBO.

KE9OL likes this.
  2. KF7EZ

KF7EZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Howdy! I have a friend in Bay Village who can come over and pick the radio up and save you the trouble of shipping it to me, would you take $225? I live in Arizona. Would you do paypal or he has cash?
    Adam
    KF7EZ

3. K8CMI

I'll take $250 and it's yours. I good on QRZ for the email. Send me one and I'll give you my phone number

If he has cash, that would be perfect.

K8CMI

4. KF7EZ

did you have the usb programming cable?

5. K8CMI

It might not be the original, I'm not sure. But I do have the USB cable that I used with it.

6. KF7EZ

ok, as long as it works. email on the way

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.