which mail reflector is the pits

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W8OB, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W8OB

W8OB Guest

which mail reflector do you think is the absolute bottom pits of ham radio? I mean you know the one where a simple question brings on answers from several smart jackass's that live on the list. enter your nominations below they can be either ham radio or computer related, and forums not included. Also nominate what you think is the best mail list.

2. K0YNE

K0YNE Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't believe many are jack ass's. I've been in electronics for 32 years and I always learn something new from someone out there who has just the right answer to my question.They may seem like hot dogs to you, but I'm sure they can back up what they say. Also, I look forward to replies from them, because I also have confidence in what expertise and experience they offer in their comments. Many simple questions come from new comers and they don't want to reinvent the wheel all the time. K0YNE

3. KF5ER

KF5ER Ham Member QRZ Page

While not mail reflectors. The worst I've seen from
    hams is in the news group 'rec.radio.amateur.policy'.
    Absolutely disgusting.

4. W0DZ

W0DZ Ham Member QRZ Page

The Heathkit email list at tempe.gov is one of the best. Helpful people, good discussions, better prices on stuff, sources of parts and manuals and mods, and several Heathkit engineers, manual writers and technicians on the list. Couldn't ask for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.