Where is VE7KFM?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by AA9SF, Jan 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Never mind

1 person likes this.
  2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

3. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

Not in any way condoning his actions, but,............ If you actually listen to him, He is quite learned in many areas.

BTW, many of "his" transmitted rants are actually highly edited recordings.

YMMV

W5MCU likes this.
  4. N1BCG

N1BCG Ham Member QRZ Page

Interesting. I have noticed that things have quieted down quite a bit on '313, much to the disappointment of frequency tourists. His transmissions now are primarily declarations of being "the last man standing", having been victorious after the 15 year battle with his adversaries, most notably 'VR, and that he only operates on that one frequency "...which I'll tell you why sometime although it's a long story" (I've never heard the story).

I recently heard a YL calling CQ there, apparently unaware of the notoriety of the frequency. She was quite proud to have just earned her General and this is where her first contact will be made. "Yikes, this won't end well" I thought.

It was the same kind of feeling as watching someone bang symbols together outside a hibernating bear's cave.

Sure enough, she caught 'KFM's attention, and incredibly, the interaction was quite civil. "It's very nice to hear a female voice, especially on this oddball frequency" he said, then closed with "73, all the best, and happy Thankgiving upcoming".

Who'd a thought?

KC0KEK, ND6M and (deleted member) like this.
  5. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe he got his Meds Adjusted??!!
    Ymmv

NL7W and (deleted member) like this.
  6. N1FM

N1FM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

More meds needed.

He's currently ranting about N1BCG and repeating the usual and persistent delusions. Thank God "honor" keeps him tied to 313.

(according to him, LOL)

[​IMG]

W5MCU, KA4DPO and N1BCG like this.
  7. NL7W

NL7W Ham Member QRZ Page

Even psychopaths lose interest and move on.

N3AB and (deleted member) like this.
  8. W4HM

W4HM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You can find them (excluding VE7KFM) on 7200 kHz almost daily. They and some other playground bully psychopaths who maliciously interfere with QSO's and make threats of bodily harm.

9. W4HM

W4HM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes I'm hearing him on 14313 kHz at 1813 UTC. I never go to that frequency.

1 person likes this.
  10. N1FM

N1FM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2019
    KA4DPO and W4HM like this.