Where is "Forum Actions?"

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K3DCW, May 6, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Ok, I'm looking to disable my logbook, which I understand can be done the same way it is enabled. So, I go the "Forums" and launch the Forums Home Page.

Now, where the #($&! is Forum Actions? It appears nowhere on my screen that I can see. Obviously it was there at one time since I managed to setup QRZ Logbook years ago, but now that I want to remove the logbook feature, it is nowhere to be found.

Anyone

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

W7UUU likes this.
  3. K3DCW

K3DCW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

That removes the tab from your page, but doesn't remove the logbook. How do we permanently remove the logbook?

4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K3DCW

Tried that too. Still has 1900+ QSOs in the logbook, and the option still shows under the pull down for my account.

I guess I'll just submit a trouble ticket and let Fred & company figure it out.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Quoted for emphasis :)

Dave
    W7UUU

7. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I'm curious though why - why delete your logbook here? You're a "lifer" like me :)

Dave
    W7UUU

K3DCW likes this.
  8. K3DCW

Yup, it isn't doing any harm, but It doesn't serve me any purpose so I'd simply like it gone. It is just an annoying niggle in my OCPD brain.

KA9JLM likes this.
  9. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

QSO records that have been confirmed cannot be deleted as that would affect your worked party's award credit status.

KJ4VTH, K3DCW and W7UUU like this.
  10. W7UUU

Ah!! Of course! That makes perfect sense

Dave
    W7UUU