Where in the World is RICHS?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by KD2NCU, Oct 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The most bad-ass of them all is the honey badger.

2. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

They don't hold a candle to my mom. :p:rolleyes:

N2EY likes this.
  3. KD2NCU

KD2NCU Ham Member QRZ Page

Must watch video of the Honey Badger.
    Turn sound on.

KJ4NOO and N2EY like this.
  4. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

That video inspired my post. I hesitated to post a link due to language.

5. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I was outside in my yard the other day working on my Beverage antenna and I was by the edge of my porch and I noticed that some animal had just dug a huge hole in the ground just under the edge of the porch. There was dirt all around and quite a deep hole dug. On closer inspection I noticed that there was an in ground bee's nest. Some of the old hive was just outside the hole and some still left inside the hole. Some animal dug up that in ground nest and destroyed it, obviously some animal that eats bee larvae'. I couldn't imagine what animal would want to do that and then I thought Honey Badger. Do we have Honey Badgers in Connecticut? If not a Honey Badger, what other animal would do that?

6. KN1M

KN1M Ham Member QRZ Page

Black bear. They love honey and are impervious to bee stings.

7. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, I thought about that but I doubt it. It had to be a smaller animal than a bear because I had a ladder in the way of the hole entrance and a bear would have never gotten in there without moving the ladder out of the way. SO I doubt VERY much it was a bear. What other animal?

8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Skunk.

KA0HCP likes this.
  9. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, I thought about a skunk because a Honey Badger almost looks like a skunk. If a skunk is know to eat bee larvae and don't mind getting stung, I would say it was a skunk for sure.

10. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

If you thought you smelled coffee, It was most likely a skunk.