Where Have all the Moderarors Gone?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K6UEY, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. K6UEY

K6UEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Where have all the moderators gone ? There are several postings which by any ones judgement do NOT belong on this Board,or any other for that matter.It is no secret you can have your post deleted just by making an inference that is not goverened by "The Rules of the Road". Here we have postings that should have never seen the light of day and they are rapidly approaching a 24 hour display. I am aware that most of the editorial work is by volunteer effort, but did they all go on Holiday at the same time?
    Com'on guys lets wipe the slate clean and hopefully put a stop to this unwarranted immature garbage. [​IMG]

2. KD5KUF

KD5KUF Guest

SSSSHHHH! Glen is sneaking up on him and got him in his sights. Breathe slowly Glen, and when the cross hairs steady, squeeze gently on the trigger. Click! he's gone.

At least that's the way it is supposed to work. [​IMG]

3. KC9ECI

KC9ECI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Since the price is right, perhaps a few more moderators should be hired.

4. KD5KUF

KD5KUF Guest

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KC9ECI @ May 28 2004,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since the price is right, perhaps a few more moderators should be hired.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    And if they do really really well, double their pay. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. KC9ECI

KC9ECI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No reason to be stingy! Quadruple it!

6. W1RFI

W1RFI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am very disappointed to see the threads that have been left on this site, but I am willing to await an explanation from the moderation team about what may have gone awry.  Our moderators have served us well.

Besides, the person(s) that posted that trash and are responding to it are the ones who should bear the burden of the bulk of our ire.  That is, of course, the reason for the posts in the first place.

How sad that the best accomplishment some can do is to try to destroy the accomplishments of others. All I can say is that I am glad I will have a bit more in life to point to than the originator of those posts will when it comes time to look back on a lifetime. What a false sense of power and control...

Ed

7. K6UEY

You guy's with your Quadrupleing of the wages be careful,that is just the kind of talk that encourages Organized Labor to appear...............  [​IMG]

8. W5LDA

W5LDA Ham Member QRZ Page

RFI,,they really don't owe you an explanation,but they are probable researching his ISP for a permanant ban from the site,,sometimes it just takes a while

Larry kd5vsg

9. K6UEY

KD5VSG,
    Larry is there some reason why the vulgar postings have to be displayed while the checking is in process ?? [​IMG]
    I mean I'm all for putting this guy away so far they have to pipe in light,but why should he have his handy work to gloat over in the process?

10. K9STH

K9STH Ham Member QRZ Page

He would pick a day that I had to spend most of down at St. Paul Hospital in Dallas, Texas!

I did start the procedure to ban g0ptp (not a good call) before I went down there this morning. However, I was not able to delete all of his posts before I had to go down there. I am involved in an FDA study for a new rheumatoid arthritis treatment and, in my opinion, that is a little bit more important than taking care of a real @+**#%! like the person who is posting as g0ptp!

Right now I am deleting as many of his messages as I can find.

Glen, K9STH
    One of the QRZ.com moderators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.