ad: portazero-1

Where are the awards listed

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N7MNK, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N7MNK

N7MNK Ham Member QRZ Page

I do seem to be able to find the awards listed for the logbook. Where might I find the listing and rules for them?

Arthur
    N7MNK

2. KG4TKC

KG4TKC Ham Member QRZ Page

Aparently there are none,since no one bothered to answer your question. Makes one wonder just what is the point of a QRZ logbook,other than to generate revenue.

3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

4. KG4TKC

KG4TKC Ham Member QRZ Page

From the link it looks like there are none,but there will be some as soon as they collect all the money.

5. K7FE

K7FE QRZ Lifetime Member #1 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Arthur,
    The logging program, contests and awards are so new that we do not have a complete cookbook for you. Keep this in mind, all contacts that you are now logging may be applied to one or more future awards as QRZ adds them. This is an evolutionary process and is not going to happen with the wave of a magic wand....even if we would like that. :)

My apologies in advance. There may be a delay at times responding to your questions and comments on the forums. An immediate response would require that we read every post in all of the forums at least once per day. An impossible task. Realistically, a staff member may read the comment in a forum and forward the link or question to Fred or I. We are typically working in the background to make your visits to the site more enjoyable.

If you wish a more immediate response, you may contact us at editor@qrz.com

QRZ.COM will add information as we complete it enough for the members to use. Some contests and/or awards may be modified with improvements that we deem appropriate. It is our goal to have a variety of contests and awards to make if fun for everyone. Your input is solicited in this process. Fred and I do care what you think.

Contests/Awards are likely to include the following:

States
    Provinces
    Territories
    Continents
    Zones
    Grids
    Other QRZ Member contacts (like the QRZ 100 Contest)
    1. One specifically, 50 State QRZ.COM Member Award ( Log a contact with a QRZ.COM member in all 50 States
    QRZ Staff contacts
    DX
    Mobile
    Bands
    1. HF
    2. VHF
    3. UHF
    4. Microwave
    Modes
    1. Digital
    2. CW
    3. Phone
    QRP
    CW proficiency

Terry

6. W8ZZU

W8ZZU Ham Member QRZ Page

7. N7MNK

N7MNK Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks

Ok Thanks for the response to my question. I will look forward to the awards as they come available then. I would think the worked all 50 qrz member states will be a good one for many to work toward.
    73 N7MNK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.