Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K5MIL, Sep 12, 2017.
Isn't the "tens" A river in London, England?
It's also a game for people who would like to play "the dozens" but want to economize.
This is the very last place to ask a question, unless you are into S/M
A lot of groups like to ID at points that are evenly divisible by ten through the hour.
A lot of hams ID on the repeaters saying their call and "Friday" no matter what day of the week it is.
Why not Tuesday?
Actually, it is a great place to get answers providing you
1) Don't come here with an attitude.
2) Have put forth a little effort to find the answer yourself (Asking what bands and frequencies your license class can operate on is easily answerable for yourself with just a little effort).
3) Are willing to separate the wheat from the chaff (Sometimes people give the wrong answer. There are reliable people on here, you need to figure out who they are...takes time. Don't be afraid to ask them to back it up).
4) Have the patience to clear up any failures to communicate. Ask follow up questions.
5) Don't come here with an attitude.
If you are continually getting beat up on, then more than likely #1 and #5 are to blame.
OK if it is Tuesday Weld. (Google Images).
TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo
Here we have your resident biker madman and psychiatrist.
Just curious, what is it that drives you to always be a dick?
Dunno. Never asked.