What's the best logging application?

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by VK7GZ, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
  1. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I like the N3FJP logs for my Windows computers. ACLog is the general log plus a bunch of logs tailored for specific contests can all be had for a very reasonable one-time price.

When I'm using one of my Macs, I use Aether, integrated with CocoaModem for digital modes. However, I periodically export everything from Aether and import it into ACLog so that all my records are in one master file for reference.

2. W9MAV

W9MAV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ham Radio Deluxe Hands DOWN!

The best deal there is!

Rig control Digital applications.

I myself do not like computer logging but I have tried HRD and it is very simple!

GO Simon HB9DRV!

3. K7MH

K7MH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

N3FJP ACLog is very good and what I use.
    It has easy LOTW up/downloads, tracks a bunch of awards, has a contest suite that is very good and specific to each contest. Interfaces with radios. Has spotting. Very easy to learn and easy to use. Excellent support in the Yahoo users group if needed.

4. K8JD

K8JD Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N4ENT

N4ENT Ham Member QRZ Page

"It's like asking what is the best car to buy? I'm QUITTING RIDING THE BUS AND i WANT A CAR, WHAT ONE SHOULD i GET ???"

It is. That is why he came here.

We all drive the best cars..... :):):)

Ed

6. KD8EPC

KD8EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

hahahahahaha

7. AA5KT

AA5KT Ham Member QRZ Page

I sure dont know which one is the best but I do have N3FJP ACLog and like it. :)

8. KC7UP

KC7UP Ham Member QRZ Page

I use AClog also and also their contest applications. The support is great should a problem occur.
    Curt

9. KD4MZM

KD4MZM Subscriber QRZ Page

I use the AC-Log from N3FJP with good results. I also use his many other programs and have been for many years. Install was very simple and it runs right after setup the first time! I have other logging programs installed too, some are paid and some free, but I still go back to AC-Log just for it's ease of use.

73's de Eric...KD4MZM...

10. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

I dont like N3FJP because you cant (or couldnt) log dupes. For contests I use CT or Wintest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.