WHAT IS THE BEST LOGGING SOFTWARE FOR FREE!!!!

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by EI6GTB, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. KD1W

KD1W Ham Member QRZ Page

Winlog 32

I have been using Winlog 32 for a couple of months now and it seems to be working very well. It is set up to export your ADIF files for eQSL and also does a pretty good job with exporting for LoTW. No problems so far. I would recommend it.

2. K4FX

K4FX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Winlog32

I second Winlog32, I have used it for 9 years, have over 40K QSO's logged into it, and it's about the only windows program I have that has never crashed on me.

It is a free program, however you can pay a small registration fee and get a bonus mapping feature. In the latest version, Winlog incorporates Google maps and allows you to pull up the google maps on the stations as they are worked as well as the cluster spotting stations and the history stations, you can program it to pull up the map, or the terrain map, or the satellite map, pretty neat little addition.

The freeware version has Winkey1 and 2 support, LOTW, Eqsl, WOTA (who's on the air), DX cluster, dual rig control, complete award tracking, QSL printing, and more. I used the freeware version from 2001 till 2007 so I can assure you the freeware version is more than adequate. I am not affiliated with Winlog32, just a very happy user.

If you need contesting software, use N1MM logger, between these two, I am set on the logging front!!

Bill K4FX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.