What is job of choice?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Guest, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KB1LVM

KB1LVM Ham Member QRZ Page

I LOVE animals! I'm hoping to work with animals but not as a vet. I would love to be a zoo keeper/animal trainer but any job with animals would be fine with me.

2. DJ1YFK

DJ1YFK Guest

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

My job of choice - except for being a professional internet troll - is something in the field of RF engineering, of course.

3. VA7AAX

VA7AAX Ham Member QRZ Page

now that KL7AJ said RF engg. i will try that too

4. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This sounds cool.

You guys have to understand one thing. I am thinking of retirement. I got 10 years to do this. With that in mind:

This sounds cool.

5. VE6WTF

VE6WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

mhm, you only have to be in 20 years for a full pension people!!

6. AB8MA

Forgive me for posting here. I am 56 years old.

I am betting that in 1968 I was approximately your age.

I will tell you that the memories you have today will always be with you as though no time has past.

Try to remember that.

In my day, there was a war. Many people I knew in highschool were killed. I do not know why. Maybe they wanted action rather than University. Maybe they couldn't get accepted to University.

I still mourn them. Like I just had a beer yesterday with them.

Memories do not age.

7. KB1NZV

KB1NZV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm thinking of electrical engineer, something in medicine, or an architect.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I am sorry, my Grandfather was in the army and many people he knew died from what he told me...

It is terrible how many people die every day in this current war, some people might disagree but that is one reason I believe the U.S. should withdraw troops from Iraq. They're many other reasons but I won't start a fight over politics.

9. AB8MA

Thank you.

As I said before, the University of Vermont has an excellent Medical Program.

Or was that a different thread? [​IMG]

10. KB1LQD

KB1LQD Ham Member QRZ Page

ya, I'm going next year for EE, Most likely RF Analog with emphesis on Microwaves, I dont have much interest of digital stuff... Its pretty hard to choose what to do until junior or senior year... fId like to be an engineer, although i dont think I want to be stuck in a cubical all day, we'll see what happens, maybe in get a field job, or what not... I might minor is a related but different field, ohh and possible double major, but thats a tough one haha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.