ad: w5yi

What is going on ?

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by W1KGK, Jul 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. WB5UMG

WB5UMG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Spent a great deal of time getting verified but stumbled around and learned a few thing on this PC, my bad !

2. KI4AX

KI4AX Ham Member QRZ Page

I got the video to spoon feed it to me. Although, the instructions in the video they sent me does not seem to match the online instructions. But, I will figure it out... eventually. When get good and ready.

The main 'hang up' I have is that I don't know if I want to go through setting it up, and spending extra steps every time I log on, just so I can list one or two items for sale in the future.

Dan KI4AX

3. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

You don't have to. Verification is a one-and-done, the 2FA login can be done once a month as long as you check the box that says "Trust this device for 30 days" whenever you get the prompt. After that you log in the same as always until the 30 days is up.

KS4W and KE0EYJ like this.
  4. KI7YWK

KI7YWK Ham Member QRZ Page

this is real crap ill find another site

5. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Well alrighty then!

WB0MPB and AJ4GQ like this.
  6. KS4W

KS4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

WB0MPB likes this.
  7. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't forget to add an email address to your QRZ profile otherwise, scammers might find that out and use your call to defraud.

8. W1KGK

W1KGK Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow two weeks later and being a life member of ARRL..shows it does take time to get certified...but they take your money (ARRL ) without any delay. ARRL needs a better way to get codes to their Lotw than the USPS.

9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats!

10. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

And so you can get your hate mail delivered for free.

N1VAU likes this.