ad: ProAudio-1

What is a Ham Radio Curmudgeon?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KI4CFS, Oct 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yeh, I am back on Beer. Here I was all excited when KALIFORNIA legalized the WACKYTOBBACKY, but I don't geta buzz anymore. Its sure alot cheaper than beer, but Its better to watch the CHARGERS on BEER than dope! Cuz you need some SERIOUS MEDICINE to recover from the PAIN inflicted on Chargers Fans. Last night they were being SKUNKED 24 to Zip by the Steelers till someone put a fire under Rivers A55 and he finally got things going. But it was too late and the Chargers lost (as USUAL)

So LOTS AND LOTS of beer is the Only Remedy for the Chargers!! Now that they have beer over at the TACKO SHOP, I can ride my Mobility Scooter over there for a Pitcher! Its almost a block away! The Nun walks over there but I can't even walk out to the Mailbox anymore! Maybe I will get RUN OVER on the way to or from the Tacko Shop. Then I will finally be put out of my MISERY!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    W4NNF likes this.
  2. W2AI

W2AI QRZ Lifetime Member #240 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

As with most controlled substances and medications; you will build up a tolerance.

3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

YIKES!!!! Someone will soon say FT-8 isn't REAL HAM RADIO!!!!!

4. NN4RH

NN4RH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

A curmudgeon is someone who has zero tolerance for idealogues, sycophants, fussbudgets, fops, dweebs, buffoons, mountebanks, airheads, kooks, or snowflakes.

WD4IGX, W0FS, KC2SIZ and 11 others like this.
  5. WD8T

WD8T XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Amen.

6. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A ham who has had all he can STAND of the lids and can't stand NO MORE! :D

WD4IGX, K8PG, K8AI and 1 other person like this.
  7. AD5HR

AD5HR Ham Member QRZ Page

No lids, no kids, and no space cadets!

K2XT, K7TRF, VK6APZ and 2 others like this.
  8. WW2PT

WW2PT Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m old enough to remember when you had to physically leave the house and attend a ham radio club meeting to find out that your “Doing Ham Radio Wrong!™️“

Today, the Internet lets you do that without getting off the couch. :cool:

K8XG and W0FS like this.
  9. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And I don't want any School Bus Riders, Wet Bottoms, or Phonetics Users, either, no matter how wonderful they think they are!. :D.

N2EY, K2XT and AD5HR like this.
  10. K6CPO

K6CPO Ham Member QRZ Page

The more you sit, the worse it will get. The best I've felt in a while was during the recent cruise I went on. I had to walk everywhere on the ship, so it kept my joints lubricated. My FitBit tells me to get up and move every hour and I do. It really helps.

N2EY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.