What in the world is the WARFA Net?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N4GKS, Sep 9, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. N4GKS

N4GKS Ham Member QRZ Page

I was scanning up and down 80 meters on HDR last night and heard something called WARFA. I looked it up and read about it. But all I heard were recordings and some guy saying the same thing over and over. What gives?

2. W7UDI

W7UDI Ham Member QRZ Page

What gives?

It's a bunch of stupid. Happens every time WARFA has one of their nets. It's a sad state of affairs.

Steve
    W7UDI

AF7XI likes this.
  3. KG7SWP

KG7SWP Ham Member QRZ Page

Yup... Good ol' Billy & his followers....

Ed

4. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's a good example of the way 75 has been for at least the last 30 years... ;)

5. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Sad but true. Mental illness knows no bounds

6. WB6MMJ

WB6MMJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Here`s what`s really happening.
    W6WBJ has been trying to get Moody back, for many years, for reporting him to the F.C.C.
    Moody is a member of W.A.R.F.A. so W6WBJ is going after the W.A.R.F.A. Net to get at Moody.
    This really has nothing to do with the W.A.R.F.A. Net, it self, it has to do with getting Moody back.
    Moody and Art Bell were both complaining to the F.C.C. about W6WBJ interfering with their conversations, years ago, and W6WBJ was cited for that.
    He ran Art Bell off of the HF bands and now he`s trying to do the same thing to Moody.
    This is W6WBJ`s first case with the F.C.C.
    W6WBJ has two open cases against him with the F.C.C.
    The second case has gone to a F.O of $25,000 for interfering with the W.A.R.F.A. Net and, of course, he blames that on Moody also.
    W6WBJ has a thing about getting people back. He has to get his revenge.
    That is what you are seeing happen during the W.A.R.F.A Net.
    He and his "Children", as their called, are tearing up the W.A.R.F.A. Net.
    Until the F.C.C. gets off their butts, we are stuck with him. The F.C.C. isn`t following through and both of W6WBJ`s cases remain open with no end in sight.
    The F.C.C. has other open Amateur cases and they are not following through with them either.
    W7WL is another one as is K6TXH.
    What I believe the F.C.C. is showing us is that they are done with Amateur Radio enforcement.
    So sad.
    Welcome to the new CB bands.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  7. WX7P

WX7P Ham Member QRZ Page

You're all doing it again.

Sociopaths gotta sociopath.

No amount of righteous indignation is going to change that

WD4IGX, AF7XI, WR2E and 3 others like this.
  8. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Exactly. Fortunately, the big knob, the AF Gain knob, and the ON/OFF knob all work for me. :)

9. W5TTP

W5TTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Unfortunately, in today's mindset, just moving off frequency only has allowed one more open frequency for the disrupts to inhabit. It is Amateur Radios version of "white flight" which eventually leads to blight.

Chuck

N3AB and WB6MMJ like this.
  10. WA3QGD

WA3QGD Ham Member QRZ Page

whatever their motivation,when your origination it's participants and those opposing your precious operations continue to Willfully,Maliciously,interfere with other operations in or near 3 other established groups you have what we call a"Failure to communicate" Thank's to all who have tried to continue on in a civil manner on an oddity of the damned dont cry when they shut the playground down.