What if "You have insufficient privileges to post here..."?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7BQ, Jul 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. BH3MDE

BH3MDE Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much for QRZ service team, I have passed the verification review, and there will be more excellent Ham radio products exhibitions from China in the future.

W7ASH likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

If you are a COMMERCIAL VENDOR, you cannot use Swapmeet. You will need to purchase advertising ads. Commercial ads are FORBIDDEN in the "Ham Gear For Sale" and your ads will be deleted.

Dave
    W7UUU

3. BH3MDE

BH3MDE Ham Member QRZ Page

I will like everyone else, follow the rules to release sell unused personal radio devices.

Chinese Ham radio almost invisible it here. I hope you can give Chinese people Ham radio a chance.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Super! You just cannot act as a commercial interest, distributor, reseller of "new unsold items"... no eBay links to "56 available" sales etc.

But don't worry - you'll be just fine if you follow the rules. If you don't your ads will be removed. We have "equal enforcement of the rules" here.

Good luck to you!! 謝謝 :)

Thank you for taking time to get "ID Verified" :)

Dave
    W7UUU