ad: w5yi

what happened to QRZ?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KB7UXE, Nov 9, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KC2MBV

KC2MBV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm not some ADHD millennial that needs huge graphics to catch my eye. Plain text links were fine. The oversized graphics and number of them gives the page a tabloid feel. Tabloids don't rank high in my eye.

2. KG4RUL

KG4RUL Ham Member QRZ Page

The new format SUX BIG TIME!!!! I have been a paid member for years. I see no reason to renew in the future.

3. NZ4J

NZ4J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yep, I will not be routinely going to this site any more. If it doesn't change BACK, I will stop contributing to it.

I vote with my funds and just like the NFL and the NYT, their advertising dollars are plummeting as a result of their recent "choices."
    Very sad. Was very happy with the site.

Update: I intend to tell the advertisers that I patronize with my business that their advertising dollars could be better spent somewhere else as many will not be "seeing" their ads as a result of the page layout changes.

Enough said.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    VE6NS, WA4DYN and G6YPJ like this.
  4. W7EE

W7EE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is the single worst website redesign I have ever seen. I have tried to use the site and be objective, but I see no redeeming benefit to this change. Change it back pse.

5. KC9YPR

KC9YPR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I agree, the new format is significantly less than positive. Hard to read, A lot of wasted space.
    Looks like ads all over, not articles and news.
    Is the old view / interface a preference I can change back to?

6. K7FD

K7FD Subscriber QRZ Page

The number of users who like this change would fit in a thimble.

John K7FD

7. W8TRW

W8TRW Ham Member QRZ Page

Bring back the old format. It sure was a lot easier to use than this one...

Al/ W8AII

8. N5INP

N5INP Ham Member QRZ Page

In my opinion the new format is ... awful. Very bad. Please go back to the other format.

9. W4AAX

W4AAX Subscriber QRZ Page

It looks a website designed by someone who has never seen a website before.

10. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't get it. What changed? I see what I have always seen??? Ads on the left, ads on the top, ad at the bottom. I do need to renew my subscription though...

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ