What happened to Maryland-Dstar website

Discussion in 'RFinderPi - Open Source radio interface based on R' started by W4LLZ, Apr 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W4LLZ

W4LLZ Ham Member QRZ Page

http://www.maryland-dstar.org/
    My DVMega was working fine but then lost all connectivity with the Dstar Network. Thinking it was my Raspberry PI / DVmega I spent (frustratedly) all day trying to reprogram and reconfigure the software. Now I go to their website and it was shut down on 4/15/19. Not sure if their website (and any downloads that are needed for my DVMega to run their DStar image) had been the issue with my DVMega not working.

Anyone care share with me what image they are using on their DVMega so I can find a replacement. Thx.
    W4LLZ

2. G1KEA

G1KEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi there,

I have just gone to download a fresh Maryland image and also found the site gone / down. The only reason I need it is to rule out a problem with someones install.

I used to use the Maryland image successfully for a long time and liked it a lot. I stopped using it when I had a few issues over a year ago and despite re-imaging the microSD card still had problems with it crashing. I heard a lot of people using Pi-Star and made the change - really easy to set up and also offers MMDVM support. I have three Pi's running it, two MMDVM and one DStarRepeater. Works fine and the team roll out updates to fix any bugs and offer new features and have a very helpful support forum. Have a look at www.pistar.uk