ad: M2Ant-1

What happened to Jeff K4JSG the QSLGuy?? No longer in business???

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by NS3L, Aug 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. NS3L

NS3L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm a long term customer and I've been wanting to order some new cards from Jeff K4JSG because my wife just got her ticket. However, it looks like Jeff may not be in business anymore. (at least that's what it appears to me) His site has been showing "Under Construction" for nearly a half a year now and he has not responded to any emails or posts on social media I've sent. Anyone else have any information? Or have a schedule update on when he'll be back. Sure would like to know what happened to Jeff K4JSG the QSLGuy?? Is he no longer in business??? I hope he didn't fold, and hope the guy is OK..

Kinda strange to see no activity on his site and no responses back from him..

Steve NS3L

2. W2AI

W2AI QRZ Lifetime Member #240 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

3. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

did he do QSL design or just pre-printed stuff? I've thought about getting into personalized QSL design for those wanting more than just the usual mundane stuff...

4. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Unfortunately, paper QSL printers are becoming an endangered species. I use cheapqsls.com and have been happy with them. Not overly fancy but very professionally done, and more than good enough for the vanishingly small number of paper cards I send out of late. ;)

I miss The Little Print Shop. :oops:

5. NS3L

NS3L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Jeff does full design too. However, between the two of us, he helped produce the card backs per my requirements. I do photo cards so I do 75 percent of the design.

As for the other comments... I'm not going with anyone else unless it becomes evident that Jeff went out of business..

Steve NS3L

6. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

NNF:

Brownies was better! Just kidding!

For "el cheapo" cards, the old WRL "My QTH" cards and old Walter Ashe cards were at rock bottom prices.

If you want the artwork for printing your own versions of 7 of the designs from the 1950s into the 1960s, that information is available on my website. They are at the bottom of the K9STH webpage at the following URL:

https://k9sth.net/amateur-radio-k9sth

Glen, K9STH

W4NNF and K1OIK like this.
  7. W4NNF

Plenty of my Novice buddies had the WRL cards. I somehow convinced the folks I ought to order those fancy gold-foil cards from TLPC. :)

8. W4NNF

Good luck. I know he did some nice cards...but after 6-months, I'd guess his business is gone for good. :(

qslworks does some good ones if you need fancier than cheapqsls...

9. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Somewhere along the way he changed his name. Don't know what that means but like you said the website hasn't been fixed.

10. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Where's Brownie, W3CJI when you need him. His cards were the best. :p