What happened to “see you down the log”?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W3KIT, Jun 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

Since I don't know what FT8 is its easy for me. I'm just now trying to get setup with PSK 31, I may not even be able to accomplish that. RAC

2. W9BRD

W9BRD Ham Member QRZ Page

WZ7U likes this.
  3. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KD5RKO

KD5RKO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is totally unrelated, or at least related on the QSL part - I like your logo. Is that on your QSL crad as well? And did you do that yourself? Photoshop or what editing software?

5. W9RAC

W9RAC Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Andy, I mostly use Corel Draw. I have a variety of cards I have made I use, a few are at the link below. And yes that is a older design 30 ish style. I should mention the site is best viewed on a PC or put your tab/phone in PC desktop view. Thanks! 73 Rich
    WWW.W9RAC.com

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

100% wrong.

7. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

100% wrong.

8. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Precisely. Other than CW being a Stupid Human Trick, where's the challenge in pressing a button and yapping about your lumbago?

9. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

How much was a Brontosauras Burger?

WZ7U likes this.
  10. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The truth about the average homebrewer ham and the Radio Art, though? In the heyday of building your own rig (usually just the transmitter), most stuck to the simple, and didn't design anything. They built it from somebody's article and instructions in the Handbook, or QST, or 73. More like a kit. ;)