ad: elecraft

What did I bought at the Dayton Hamvention 2017 ?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VA2PV, May 24, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a video about my new toys bought at the Dayton Hamvention 2017. It included a summary about my trip as well. Hope you enjoy and stay tune for all those unboxing videos!

Pascal VA2PV

Attached Files:

K8INA, K9IK, KI4P and 1 other person like this.
  2. K3SX

K3SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Pascal! You said it so well. You do something for people and the paycheck is the recognition and compliments which you greatly deserve. Keep up the nice videos. 73, Sid K3SX

VA2PV likes this.
  3. KC1HKR

KC1HKR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, Pascal! All that ham gear...I'm soooo jealous...On the other hand I am happy for you, too...I like your style on-camera...Genuine...and your videos are well produced...a refreshing change from so many I "suffer" through...Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

KC1HKR

VA2PV likes this.
  4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hamvention was a blast:)

VA2PV likes this.
  5. KX8F

KX8F Ham Member QRZ Page

Saw your video at QRZ.com and decided to watch. I really enjoyed it! I live 80 miles north of Dayton but was out of town when the show went on. Enjoyed the review. Also really enjoyed your video format. Very well done. I'll look forward to seeing others! Thanks!

John KX8F in Ohio

VA2PV likes this.
  6. N6UG

N6UG Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Pascal,

I always enjoy your videos! The first ones I watched were the TS990 videos and they really helped me begin using my TS-990S.

Great work, keep it up!

73, N6UG

VA2PV likes this.
  7. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you for the good words. I was so excited that day with all the unboxing that I made a rookie mistake with my camera, I look at the camera screen and not straight into the objective. Look at all my videos film that day (unboxing), same mistake all the way. Cannot be more genuine than that! 73 Pascal VA2PV

8. W0TLC

W0TLC Ham Member QRZ Page

Must have been rather lonely since there was no Hamvention in Dayton.

KA9JLM likes this.