Whacker A.J. Ayers steps in it yet again. Fake tornado warning

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KD8DVR, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KD8DVR

KD8DVR Ham Member QRZ Page

2. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KO6WB

KO6WB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It already has been.....Could be just a bit before this goes bye-bye.

Have fun
    Gary

4. K5FH

K5FH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Par for the course with this individual. I won't link to the website where his previous antics have been chronicled but I think you can guess which one...

A rose by any other name still has thorns, and if the shoe fits...yada, yada, yada...

Banning or redefining terms doesn't change the basic reality of what those terms describe.

W3ZGC likes this.
  5. K0IDT

K0IDT Ham Member QRZ Page

Where's the list of banned words and terms? If the "w" word is banned how are you supposed to tell the guys in the reflective vests where to find their lightbars? The last question was a bit of a jab, too many people are easily offended when the description hits too
    close to home and that offends me no end :)

Ron
    K0IDT

W3ZGC likes this.
  6. AC4BB

At least 2 years ago Fred, came out with things like Ib4TL and a few other over used slang's that are now verboten on QRZ. I said whacker should be added to the list too. Whacker is a derogatory term and needs to go.

7. W4RAV

W4RAV Ham Member QRZ Page

This world is far too Politically Correct as it is. If people weren't so easily offended, or so attached to their beliefs, it really wouldn't be an issue.

I should be able to ID you as I see fit. It's up to you to be offended.

Can't we be a little more philosophical and a little less egotistic?

W3ZGC likes this.
  8. AC4BB

Then everyone who ever participated in FD is a whacker? (No Exceptions) FD is an emergency preparedness exercise. Then the ARRL must be whackers? How many light-bars,badges, yellow-vests, sirens were at FD? I didn't see any.
    All FD operators are whackers., Guess you could say all the others are just old farts that don't have anything else to complain about.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  9. KV3D

KV3D Ham Member QRZ Page

Oh dear. Actually, I'm not suprised. W0AJA started off attacking sellers after his bad solder jobs, then threatening people with fake FBI letters, RACES/ARES tricks and now this. What next? And all so we can test out how quickly some guys with $30 radios, orange vests and light bars can get in the way?

10. W4RAV

W4RAV Ham Member QRZ Page

"ALL" anything is a misnomer at best. I operate Field Day, yet don't own a single orange vest or hat with my callsign on it. Nor am I under the illusion that amateur radio is quite as important as some first-responders might believe.

And of course, it doesn't take an "old fart" to bitch about whatever they don't like or believe in.

W3ZGC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.