Well the CEO has done it again

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N7WR, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The last several times I attempted to do exactly that, I received replies from someone other than the director, who make it quite clear that my thoughts and concern would not be considered by the leadership.

It doesn't take many such experiences for people to realize that contacting their "representative" director is futile.

Criticizing members under such circumstances is absurd.

2. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

I consider you lucky - at least you got a response.

KK5JY likes this.
  3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N4QX

N4QX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Happens sometimes when folks who won't accept that their RF noise case just isn't that important in the grand scheme of things take up well beyond their share of staff time and effort. Just sayin'.

5. KK5JY

Who said anything about RFI? You just keep making assumptions without having a clue what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

6. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Perhaps if we diligently parse the "speech" by the CEO, we can make some sense of it....or not. Let us address the "agile process" members to begin with......
    "Every functional reporting line." This implies that many or most reporting lines are non functional.
    "...must build up the right capabilities and people." This suggests that most capabilities and people are the wrong ones.
    "...approaches to deliver functional excellence." What about non-functional excellence? Or functional non-excellence?"
    "...deployed to value-creation opportunities..." Most opportunities are non value-creation ones, I guess.
    "Tribe leaders act as true general managers." What about the false general managers?
    "Mini-CEOs focused on value-creation, growth, and serving customers." Is a Mini-CEO the same as a Mini-Me? Do you mean there's more than one...perhaps MULTIPLE Howard Michels? This is a scary thought in itself.
    "....much more incredible than the sum of its parts." If each part has no credibility, is the sum of them less credible than each part?

7. W3WN

W3WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Then come the next election, you need to vote out that Director.

8. KK5JY

I voted with my feet... just like four out of five licensees in the US.

You may not like that option, but it is a perfectly valid one.

K1OIK likes this.
  9. W3WN

W3WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ah. That explains why he had you told off... which I am not defending, just explaining.

Then help on the next campaign and support the opposition. Or do something other than sit on the proverbial sidelines and kvetch.

KJ4VTH likes this.
  10. KK5JY

No it doesn't.

Just as I have repeatedly explained to you, the situation I described above happened while I was a member.

I don't know why you insist on twisting the truth every time this comes up. It's almost like you enjoy losing arguments with me. :)

More importantly, if you have to twist the truth to defend the League, the League isn't worth defending. Just saying. :oops:

K1OIK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.